Avocados , avocado , avocado , avocado or the butter is the scientific name of the tree Persea americana Mill native Mexico in Puebla. In the same family with cardamom, cinnamon, Avocado is a fruit with meat, it is butter. The appearance of the fruit is shaped like a barrow. Or oval to round shape.
Avocado is a popular fruit in Europe and America. Because of the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that have a lot of health benefits. But for some people do not like to eat avocado at all. Because fruit is not sweet. And high fat This fruit was overlooked unfortunately.
Although the avocado weighs 100 grams (about half the fruit), it has a high fat content of 14.66 grams! (If compared to other fruits are very little or no fat at all.) But do you know that eating avocados does not increase any weight gain? Compared to eating the same amount of fat. And eating avocados also help to lose weight as well. And not fat It also helps lower LDL cholesterol levels clearly too!
Benefits of avocados.
- Avocado contains antioxidants. This helps to protect the cells inside the body from damage.
- Avocado is a fruit that can help reduce wrinkles of the age better than other fruits, so it keeps the youthful.
- Helps maintain and maintain sight.
- Avocado weight loss Eating avocados can help you lose weight and reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) levels clearly.
- Avocado is a good source of HDL, which is very beneficial for the body. Because it has the ability to help reduce bad fat in the arteries. Prevents the formation of fat in the blood. Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease and heart attack.
- Help prevent and reduce the risk of cancer.
- In avocados, vitamin C helps prevent colds.
- Avocado properties help prevent scurvy.
- Help prevent canker sore.
- Avocados are higher in protein than other fruits. Protein is easy to digest. High fiber It helps to excrete well.
- Fat in avocado can help absorb carotenoids. (Carotenoids), a powerful antioxidant. Be it lycopene, beta carotene or lutein in fruits and vegetables.
- Eating avocados on a regular basis will help prevent and reduce the frequency of beriberi.
- Avocado is very useful. Which is suitable for the baby to eat as a supplement. Although high in calories, it is rich in DHA and high fat (HDL) in high doses as well.
- Avocado is high in folate. This is a very important mineral for pregnant women. Because it is necessary for the fetus.
- Avocado oil is the best oil to absorb into the skin compared to other oils, such as soybean oil. Corn oil, almonds, or even olive oil
- Avocado oil can be used to massage the head to accelerate hair growth.
- Avocado benefits are eaten fresh fruit. Or eat with ice cream, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cakes, salads, etc.
- The meat of avocado can be cooked instead of butter.
- Can be extracted into cosmetic oil.
- Fresh avocado can be used to nourish the skin and hair. Especially those with dry skin. This will help you to have a moist, radiant skin.
The nutritional value of raw avocados per 100 grams
- 160 kcal energy
- Carbohydrate 8.53 g
- 0.66 g sugar
- 6.7 g fiber
- Fat 14.66 g
- Saturated fatty acid 2.13 g
- Monounsaturated fatty acid 9.8 g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.82 g
- 2 g protein
- Water 73.23 g
- Vitamin A 7 microgram 1%
- Beta carotene 42 microgram 1%
- Lutein and Zeaisein 271 micrograms
- Vitamin B1 0.067 mg 6%
- Vitamin B12 0.13 mg 11%
- Vitamin B3 1,738 mg 12%
- Vitamin B5 1.389 mg 28%
- Vitamin B6 0.257 mg 20%
- Vitamin B 81 81 μg 20%
- Vitamin C 10 milligrams 12%
- Vitamin E 2.07 mg 14%
- Vitamin K 21 micrograms 20%
- Calcium 12 mg 1%
- Iron 0.55 mg 4%
- Magnesium 29 mg 8%
- Manganese 0.142 mg 7%
- Phosphorus 52 mg 7%
- Potassium 485 mg 10%
- Sodium 7 mg 0%
- Zinc 0.64 mg 7%
Percentage of recommended daily amount of body requirement for adults (Information from: USDA Nutrient database )
How do avocados eat? How to eat avocados do not eat raw because of the bitter taste. But eaten cooked. By peeling and cut into square dice, put coconut milk. Or will follow longitudinal Take out the seeds and then topped with honey and eat.
Blame avocado Raw fruits can not be eaten. Because of its high tannin content and bitterness. If eaten in large quantities may cause headaches. So eat the fruit but ripe fruit. For some, there may be allergic reactions to avocados. It may be allergic to the form of pollen. Or lose after eating avocados. Symptoms include abdominal pain, vomiting, rash, urticaria, or death.
How to make avocado juice
- How to make avocado juiceMaking avocado juice First, let us prepare the following materials. 1 teaspoon / 1 teaspoon of lemon juice / 1 teaspoon of lemon juice / 1 teaspoon of water / ice / salt 1/4 teaspoon of icing
- Bring the prepared avocado effect into the extractor. Let the avocado juice.
- Bring the prepared tomatoes into the extractor. To the tomato juice.
After that, bring the avocado juice. Tomato juice with lemon juice, honey, salt water, a little water. The poor melt together. Bring glasses and ice to quench thirst.
Avocado Mask Formula
Cleanser Cleansing Formula
- Provide the following materials. Half diced avocado / 1 egg yolk / half cup milk
- Bring the egg yolks and mix well. And followed by the prepared avocado meat, respectively. Then beat the ingredients together until it becomes a luscious cream.
- After that, use a cotton swab cream and then bring it to the face like a general cleanser.
- You can use this recipe after the normal face wash. This will keep the surface free of dirt residue very well.
Formula for dry skin
- Avocado maskProvide the following materials. 2 avocados / honey 1 teaspoon / 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Bring the avocado beef into the blender followed by honey and lemon juice.
- Blend together until homogeneous. Will have a thick cream. Then put the prepared cup.
- Bring the ingredients to cover the face. Except eye and lip area Then leave for about 20 minutes.
- While waiting, do not move your face or smile. It may cause wrinkles or creases on the face.
- Then rinse with warm water and cleanser.
- When done, wipe the face with toner and moisturize with Moisturizer. Or use a day cream or night cream as usual.
- To do this regularly at least once a week will help keep the skin refreshed, not dry, which is suitable for those who regularly sunbathe.
Formula for dry skin
- Prepare the ingredients as follows: 1 egg yolk / minced beef half an egg
- Bring egg yolks together. Then followed by the poor avocado or a blender.
- Wash your face and then bring the ingredients to mask all over. Then leave for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water and dry the face.
- Then wash your face with cold water again. The result is bright skin. Look more lively. And make the skin smooth as well.
Formula for oily skin
- The first step is to prepare the following materials: 1/2 cup avocado / egg whites / 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Bring the prepared ingredients together in a blender until the meat comes together.
- Wash your face thoroughly and apply the ingredients to face mask or neck. The mask is left for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water, this will help make your skin free of it.
- The first step is to follow the formula for oily skin to finish.
- After that, prepare the following materials. Semi-avocado shell Because the shell is rich in oil is very useful. Because it contains moisture to help make the skin feel fresh.
- The avocado shell prepared to rub and massage on the face up.
- Leaves oil from avocado peel into the skin for about 15 minutes.
- When the time has come, wash off with warm water. But if you do before bed can be left overnight without having to rinse. Finish this with the recipe avocado mask.