Apples are a fruit of love and beauty. It is a forbidden fruit in Eden which represents sin. Where Adam and Eve break the rules by eating apples. Eve was cursed to give birth with pain. Adam has to work to feed his stomach tired. This curse has come to us today.
Apple is scientifically known as Malus domestica Borkh. It is classified in the family Rose ( ROSACEAE ) and belongs to the family MALOIDEAE or SPIRAEOIDEAE is native to Iran. The current has spread throughout Europe and America. Apple is a popular winter fruit is a very popular one.
The nutritional value of apples per 100 grams is 52 kcal and 220 kJ. It also contains vitamins. And minerals that are very important to the body such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium. Potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, and also contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins as well. See, there are full benefits for Apple varieties, it is estimated that around the world will be about 4,000-5,000 species, the benefits of each apple will stand out differently according to the color of the app. Is
Red apples The most anti-oxidant. It is suitable to help slow down aging, etc.
Apricot colored pomegranate contains substances that help prevent melasma and help slow down aging. It also helps prevent scurvy, reduces fever, reduces inflammation and also strengthens the capillaries.
Green apple Sweet and sour taste. Suitable for those who want to control weight. Because there is less sugar than other color apple.
Yellow apples There are substances that help to reduce the risk of cataract and coronary heart disease.
The benefits of apples.
- Apple has antioxidants that help to slow down aging.
- Apple is suitable for food to help control weight. Reduces appetite. Even apples have sugar, but the body can absorb and use it in 10 minutes.
- Reduces cholesterol in blood vessels. If you eat 2-3 times a day.
- It is suitable for diabetics who want to control blood sugar. Because apple has high soluble fiber to help reduce blood sugar levels.
- It is ideal for patients with arthritic conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, jaundice
- Apple also helps to prevent melasma as well.
- Helps to reduce cholesterol in the body.
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Help prevent colon cancer directly.
- Help prevent scurvy.
- Help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Helps the artery wall healthy.
- Help prevent cataract.
- Helps reduce acid in the stomach.
- Helps reduce fever and reduces inflammation.
- Help melt phlegm
- Helps reduce blood pressure.
- Nourish the heart
- Apples are not only useful only for meat. For the shell it is quite useful. For those who do not like to eat shell. Let’s know that the shell is important not to lose meat. Because it contains a substance that helps eliminate toxins in our body. Excellent anti-oxidant. And also important to prevent colorectal cancer as well. This is in line with several researches that indicate that apples are a healthy fruit. “Eating one apple a day will prevent colon cancer directly.” However, it should be rinsed with water to clean it. (Do not peel The size of Adam and Eve is also the baby)
Apple’s nutritional value per 100 grams
- 52 kcal energy
- Carbohydrate 13.81 g
- 10.39 grams of sugar
- 2.4 g fiber
- Fat 0.17 g
- 0.26 g protein
- Water 85.56 g
- Vitamin A 3 μg 0%
- Beta carotene 27 microgram 0%
- Lutein and cyanide 29 micrograms
- Vitamin B1 0.017 mg 1%
- Vitamin B12 0.026 mg 2%Apple
- Vitamin B3 0.091 mg 1%
- Vitamin B5 0.061 mg 1%
- Vitamin B6 0.041 mg 3%
- Vitamin B3 3 μg 1%
- Vitamin C 4.6 mg 6%
- Vitamin E 0.18 mg 1%
- Vitamin K 2.2 μg 2%
- Calcium 6 mg 1%
- Iron 0.12 milligrams 1%
- Magnesium 5 mg 1%
- Manganese 0.035 mg 2%
- Phosphorus Elements 11 milligrams 2%
- Potassium 107 mg 2%
- Sodium 1 mg 0%
- Zinc 0.04 mg 0%
- 3.3 μg fluoride
Percentage of recommended daily amount of body requirement for adults (Information from: USDA Nutrient database )
This is the only benefit of apples in a nutshell, because in apples, there are many vitamins and minerals. Each of them has many benefits. If you are going to write it all, I have to read it for a long time. It is advisable to click on the link of each vitamin that you are interested in, and then take a look at the full benefits. The next article is with apple cider or vinegar caused by fermenting fresh apples. Follow up with how it will benefit you next time.