We are often referred to as Dragon fruit, but for foreign countries in Europe, the word Pitaya is usedin dragon fruit. Our scientific name is Hylocereus undatus (Haw) Britt. Rose
Dragon fruit is native to Central America. Imported into Asia in Vietnam about 100 years ago, is a cactus family.
By a rounded fruit. The shell is red. When cut in half, the flesh is white or red. Depending on the species, there are seed-like bas seed embedded in the fruit. By the dragon is a species as follows. Red and white meat varieties of fruit peel to flavor sweet and sour little fruit varieties white yellow rind to taste sweet. Red meat and fruit varieties red shell with a taste sweeter than other varieties, by eating it like a watermelon. Bring to eat half a spoon and eat it.
Magnesium, phosphorus, iron, etc. If you eat the fruit first child weighs 100g body is carbohydrates 12.4 g protein, 1.4 g of phosphorus, 32 mg calcium, 9 milligrams of vitamin C 7 mg Energy 66 kcal and dietary fiber, 2.6 grams, and other substances with a dragon. It has been classified as a health food that is receiving attention. Because it is a healthy fruit for women who love beautiful beauty as well.
The benefits of dragon fruit
- Dragon fruit Help the skin to shine bright moist.
- It is a fruit that quenches heat. Quenching thirst well
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Dragon weight loss and weight control. Because it is a fruit that helps to lose weight because of low calorie.
- Helps fight free radicals in the body. It contributes to aging, aging and aging.
- Help prevent heart disease.
- Help prevent cardiac blockage.
- Contribute to the treatment of diabetes.
- Helps relieve symptoms of hypertension.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of anemia.
- Has contributed to reduce the incidence of cancer.
- It stimulates the milk drive in women.
- Absorbs toxins from their body, such as lead residues from exhaust fumes. Or pesticide residues
- Helps strengthen your bones and teeth.
- High fiber helps in excretion. Fix constipation
- Helps to balance the intestinal bacteria. The problem of excretion is better.
- Help prevent prostate cancer.
- Enhances the functioning of the body’s waste disposal system.
- Help prevent colon cancer.
- Popularly eaten as fresh fruit.
- Used as an ingredient in fruit salad and juice.