Ras Berry or Raspberry is the name of the fruit of several species in the genus Rubus, which are denominated in the same black berries. And one of the fruits Berry family Idaeobatus is mainly in the local dialect of Thailand, we may call raspberry “crab egg” and fruit is native to Europe.
Raspberry fruit In Thailand, it is also seeding as well. It can be found in high mountainous areas such as Doi Phu Kha, Nan, Phu Kradueng, Loei, Doi Inthanon, Doi Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai.
The appearance of raspberries.
- Raspberry A plant that is several years old. The shape of the cone is red, the fruit is small and soft in the shell, slightly or nonexistent. Stems and stalks are very strong. Can be propagated indefinitely. Because it can regenerate the stem from the original stem and the roots will penetrate deep into the soil. Propagate by using the sprout shoots each year and how to stick.
- Ras Marbury can thrive in any climate worldwide. However, it is commonly grown in colder areas. Like America and Europe Popular harvest during the ripening. The color intensity of the main effect. Because the effect is very sweet. It is suitable for eating fruit.
- Raspberry is a fruit that is both sweet and sour. It is a very important commercial fruit of Europe. In addition to eating fruits. It is also used in the processing industry as a variety of products. It is found that Thailand has imported processed fruit from this type of tens of millions of years ever.
Benefits of Raspberry
- Raspberry fruit Low in fat and calories And also a rich source of fiber to help digestion.
- Raspberry contains antioxidants. It stimulates the body’s immune system and helps prevent various diseases.
- Help against cancer Because rich in Ellagic acid, which in medicine has acknowledged that it has the strongest action to help prevent cancer. It is found that this acid can help to capture toxins that are carcinogenic to capture DNA. This reduces the risk of cancer. It also inhibits the growth of cancer cells not to spread. Cancer cells naturally die. Without destroying normal cells like chemotherapy.
- Raspberry Help prevent Alzheimer’s disease or amnesia.
- Raspberry fruit is rich in vitamin C. Helps to fight free radicals in the body. And vitamin A, vitamin E helps to slow down wrinkles, skin and help heal the skin or wound disappear faster.
- Raspberry contains important minerals like manganese, potassium, magnesium, copper and iron, which help control heart rate and help control blood pressure. And help to produce red blood cells.
- Raspberries are rich in B vitamins, including vitamin K and other vitamins, which contribute to the body metabolizing carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Raspberries reduce fat Raspberry fruit has low sugar. It helps control weight.
- The red substance in raspberry has the ability to improve blood circulation.
- Raspberry contains nutritious food for both male and female children.
- Reduces sperm damage by up to 20% (the cause may be due to stress), rather than men who do not consume raspberries.
- Help maintain the balance of sex hormones well.
- Reduce the chances of miscarriage in females. Because raspberry contains folate that improves embryo fertility during pregnancy.
- Raspberry leaf properties can be used as a medicine.
- Fresh raspberries can be eaten as fruit or can be made into other foods, including savory and sweet food.
- Raspberries can be processed. Raspberry juice Raspberry blender Raspberry cake Raspberry jam Alcoholic beverages Used to decorate the smell of a variety of desserts, etc.
Nutritional value of raspberry per 100 g
- Energy 53 kcal
- Carbohydrate 11.94 g
- Sugar 4.42 g
- Fiber 6.5 g
- Fat 0.65 g
- 1.2 g protein
- Raspberry juice
- Vitamin B1 0.032 mg 3%
- Vitamin B12 0.038 mg 3%
- Vitamin B3 0.598 mg 4%
- Vitamin B5 0.329 mg 7%
- Vitamin B6 0.055 mg 4%
- Vitamin B 9 21 μg 5%
- Choline 12.3 mg 3%
- Vitamin C 26.2 mg 32%
- Vitamin E 0.87 mg 6%
- Vitamin K 7.8 micrograms 7%
- Calcium 25 mg 3%
- Iron 0.69 mg 5%
- Magnesium 22 mg 6%
- Manganese 0.67 mg 32%
- Phosphorus 29 mg 4%
- Potassium 151 mg 3%
- Sodium 1 mg 0%
- Zinc 0.42 mg 4%